The Cátedra Telefónica - Universidad de León awarded a project for Augmented Reality in remote assistance of elderly people.
Hack For Good 2013
- Course Introduction to Mobile Robot Programming (4th edition). October 22nd to 26th , 2012.
- Conference "Augmented reality for elderly medication control using a mobile robot" at the Curso de Verano Envejecimiento Activo.
- Conference "The role of edutainment robotics in mechatronics research and teaching" by José Luis Lima and José Gonçalves from the Politechical Institute of Bragança, on November 4, 2011.
- Course Mobile Robot Programming, medium level (1st edition). March 2011.
- Seminar on BICA programming in the SPITeam for the RoboCup2011. Instructors: Francisco Martín and Carlos E. Agüero from URJC Robotics Group.
<wikiflv width="300" height="250" logo="true">/videos/CursoBica.flv</wikiflv>
- Course Introduction to Mobile Robot Programming (3rd edition). December 9 to 23, 2010.
- Course Introduction to Mobile Robot Programming (2nd edition). March 8 to 12, 2010.
<wikiflv width="300" height="250" logo="true">/videos/videoSumo20100312.flv</wikiflv>
- Course Mobile Robot programming. July 1 to 7, 2009.
In the Press
- Article about using mobile robots in La Crónica.
- Conference on social robotics applied to handicapped people. Organized by CRE:
- Information about the event at CRE's webpage.
- Press note at Diario de León.
- Press Note about Juan's PhD Viva.
- Yet another info in the local newspaper, about a project on robotics for security.
- The same one in the local TV:
- Another review in the local newspapers: Leonnoticias, and La Crónica, about the team entering the Mediterranean Open (Rome, March 18 to 20, 2010).
- We are proud members of the TeamChaos RoboCup SPL team. We have contributed the goalie to the team for the RoboCup 2009 and German Open 2009.
- CompCog Workshop ESF on Held in the University of León, May 26 to 27, 2009.
- Introduction seminar to Nao programming (Instructor Dr. Francisco Martín Rico),
We are proud members of the Spanish Team (SPITeam) for the RoboCup Standard Platform providing a goalkeeper.
<swf width="640" height="480">http://robotica.unileon.es/mediawiki/videos/save.swf</swf>
Goalkeeper movement and save
<swf width="640" height="480">http://robotica.unileon.es/mediawiki/videos/movementAndSave.swf</swf>