- Project Name: ARWP: Augmented Rovio Wrap Project
- Authors: Francisco J. Lera
- SVN Repository:
- Tags: Rovio,
- Technology: c, opencv, augmented reality
- State: Developing
- Source License: GPLv3
- Document License: GPLv3
This is a migration and evolution of RovioCWrapProject.
- First Step
Migrating from c to c++.
- A class rovRobot was created to represent the Rovio.
- A class conversor was adapted to c++ syntax
- Second Step
We were using opencv functions to show augmented reality.
We use the methods from ArUco: a minimal library for Aumented Reality applications based on OpenCv
Over each recognize CODE we put an image using OpenCV function
- First Example
- First Test
- Second Test
Pilot Group 10 people "non IT"
- Quiz Poll
We made a questionary to each experiment operator to get some ideas about our work and augmented reality system. All operators were from other fields different to IT or robotics research.
You can find here the summary of pilot users group (10) questionary .