This page is currently being developed
- Integration (Team Leader): Francisco Javier Rodríguez Lera
- Navigation and Control: Francisco Martín Rico
- Manipulation: Fernando Casado García
- Navigation: Jesús Balsa Comerón
- Perception: Diego García Ordás
- Team Director: Vicente Matellán Olivera
– Robot name: RB1 1. Base: 2. Vision Sensors: RGB-D Xtion 3. Range sensors: Frontal laser 4. Dialogue Sensors: Directional microphone Rode Rycote , Loudspeakers 5. Manipulation: 7DOF arm. Dynamixel Pro servos. Workspace: 70 cm 6. Computer Description: Intel Core i7 with 8 GB of RAM and a 200 GB of disk 7. Torso: +40 8. Head: pan-tilt head. 8
– Development framework: ROS 1. Vision: ork, findobject 2. Dialogue: Pocketsphinx 3. BellRecognition: pyaudio 4. Manipulation: MoveIt, self developements. 5. Navigation: Ros stack, self developements. – Robot Control: FSM using Bica
Trivia game between user and robot. The conversation is interrupted by a ringbell.
The video presents a surveillance task in our lab. It shows the navigation approach of OrbiOne robot (RB1-robotnik robot) in our apartment.
The robot navigates different apartment rooms in order to check user availability (living room and bedroom), visits (apartment front door after the doorbell rings) or alarm situation (fridge open-door alarm).